Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yes We Are!


Congrats are in order as Barack Obama has made history. As I'm sure you know, he is the first African-American to claim a major party ticket in a presidential nomination. And Michelle..love that dress! Let the games begin...

My homegirl in Ohio called me this evening raving about a new hair care product. Kinky Curly Curling Custard is a rinse out conditioner or leave in gel for thicker curlier hair types. She mentioned that frizz is non-existent when she uses it and you don't have to use it everyday because it lingers on & is flexible on styling. I was instantly sold! I sport a huge, curly fro yet sometimes I want to change it up. Will definitely be hitting up the salon this weekend to pick up what seems to be the answer to taking my tresses to yet another level!

No comments: