Saturday, October 31, 2009
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer--Delicate, light, and silky are
all the rave that makes this product a true favorite amongst consumers. $36
Chanel Blanc Universel -- Known to be one of Chanel's top products, it has been quoted to be magical. Not only is it highly beneficial to filling in pores and those fine lines, but it also helps suppress ruddy skin tones. $44
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free Contains silicone which aids in a smooth, gliding application & fills in fine lines and wrinkles. $30
Mac Prep+Prime Skin Primer--Literally known to keep your foundation in place all day. Low impact to the budget is also a nice perk here. $25
Sephora Skin Smoothing Makeup Base--A great basic primer that's popular and doesn't disappoint in the bargain department. $12
*A note to the wise: Please be sure to exfoliate the skin at least one to two times a week to rid all scalie/dry skin possibilities. This will ensure that you're getting the best possible results of what your primer has to offer. Afterall, primer atop dry skin is not a good look whatsoever!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
1. La Mer Creme de la Mer
2. Philosophy's hope in a jar daily moisturizer
3. Perricone MD, Face Finishing Moisturizer
4. Mary Kay Day Solution with Sunscreen, SPF 15
5. Eucerin Extra Protective Moisture Lotion, SPF 30
6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion, SPF 15
7. Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion, SPF 15
8. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
9. RevaleSkin Night Cream
10. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer, SPF 15
Runner Up: Jergens Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer, SPF 20
Friday, October 23, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
My absolute fave: Red Velvet cake with Cream cheese frosting & candied pecans--YUMMMMMY!!
Gotta have eats!
And more Drinky Dranks! ....Fun times!