Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Autumn

I love this time of year...

The trees are beginning to turn colors..

Gotta get my house in order! I know..moved like eons ago and it semi looks like I just moved [only in the living room area though:-]



Have.to.buy.desk.NOW.


Spending a ton of idle time hanging out in random coffee shops trying all the seasonal lattes...

I absolutely HEART this store more than words will ever say! Find me here in the museum of Anthropologie!


Gotta eat tons of cupcakes! I'll just blame it on the upcoming holiday season!



Can't look this good living off cupcakes & lattes. Still gotta hit the gym...



Can't forget the grocery shopping at Trader Joe's!



Or Whole Paycheck..I mean Foods:)



Oh what a day. I'm pooped. I'll get up and do it all over again tomorrow..mmmm :)

No comments: