Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Dish List

-Cleaned up the house. (and still have boxes that need to get thrown out)
-2nd weekend in a row at the pie shop with Jeanne
-Hoosier Sugar Cream Pie
-It's so darn good & not too sweet
-Walked the strip afterwards
-Chicago has some of the best vintage shops ever
-They are just hidden and you have to seek out..reach out..for them lol
-Yeah that was a church song I just incorporated in the above sentence
-I finally got dependable internet at home
-Up all nite catching up on my fave sites
-I think I want a pet
-A cat to be exact
-I dunno..we'll see
-Love Pandora radio
-Church was the same to say the least
-My family always looks beautiful no matter what we're going through
-Grandma is doing much better
-It was good to hear her thoughts..heck just for us all to talk and discuss was good
-We should do that more often and without planning it
-I love Sunday dinner with the fam
-Dinner is always good when you just order it up via drive-thru
-No Sunday nap time comes into play when you have a 3 year old running around
-I should go back to church on Sunday nite
-It's a shame though that now I can't even remember what the morning sermon was about
-Went home and locked myself out of my house again doing laundry
-Yeah that's the second time in like a few weeks
-Must slow down and think about what I'm doing
-I've lived on my own for over 10 years and have never done this
-Guess I'm going through a phase that needs to be phased out--QUICKLY.
-Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha is sooooo good
-Order it skim along with whip cream on top..what a balance:-)
-A trip to Savannah is coming
-I can feel it.

No comments: