Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Typical Mornings

Alarm goes off at 6:45am. I press the snooze button. Another 10 minutes go by and I snooze the alarm again. This goes on for about 30 minutes. I finally rise, cut the alarm completely off and head into the kitchen.


I boil water for my lovely cup of tea because that's all I pretty much have time for in the morning. After my shower, I put my makeup on while I think about what I'm going to wear to work that day. Unfortunately, I don't pick out my clothes the night before because I'm indecisive and well, very last minute too. :-)








While I'm getting dressed, I have the tv going, flippin' back/forth to the weather channel & listening out for the forecast or checking out the morning episode of the Wendy Williams show.

At this point, I'm checking my email or looking at facebook as well. Now I know I'm spending too much time doing this stuff; however, I manage to still make it out of the house on time. Since my tea should be at room temperature by now, I gulp that down, grab my phone and train card, make sure everything is turned off, take one more glance in the mirror...and I'm off! What's your typical morning routine?

No comments: